ASPIRE Collection™ CATALYST Breathable Wader features eVent® waterproof-breathable technology, Arc Welded stitch-less design shaped with anatomical seam-mapping that mirrors body movement with minimal seam fatigue. Protected with the RZ-CLINCHFIT system to securely hold the removable, protective pant in-place with a custom fit and supportive feel. The all-new ASPIRER Boot design is anatomically molded to match foot movement, locked-on-feel grips, flexes, and responds for maximum traction and stability.
The boot is packed with PrimaLoft® boot insulation and built around an industry-first PrimaLoft® Aerogel boot insert to keep feet insulated, even while standing in the most severe frigid-cold water. If NASA trusts it in on their spacesuits, rest assured you can expect unprecedented comfort in any duck hole. Equipped with an integrated LED light system in the chest pocket that provides always-ready illumination for early-morning darkness. (Batteries sold separately.) Padded knee and shin protection. To top it off, Banded® Aspire Collection waders are protected with a 3-Year AspireArmor+ Guarantee: no-hassle return/repair process covers defects in workmanship and materials. Reassuring your aim to Aspire and keeping you in the Hunt — without delay. Colors: Crocodile (pictured), Mossy Oak® Bottomland™ and Realtree® MAX5™ | Sizes: 8-14 (Regular Body Size) / 10-13 (Stout Body Size)
- Completely Waterproof
- Superior Breathability
- Air Permeable
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Arc Welded (Stitchless) Seam Construction
- Uninsulated Body
- Boot Insulation: 1600-g PrimaLoft® Silver
- Industry-First Technology uses a PrimaLoft® Gold Aerogel Insulation Insert in Boot
- eVent® fabric technology—the most Breathable, Waterproof membrane available
- 1600-g PrimaLoft® Boot Insulation protects against cold elements
- PrimaLoft® Aerogel Insulation Insert (Patent-Pending Technology) provides thermal protection against hot and cold exposure. Composed of more than95% air, aerogels are the lightest solid materials known to man, as well as one of the most effective insulators. A highly porous, low-density structure forms a barrier locking out cold and heat that can disrupt comfort.
- Arc Welded™ Seam Technology minimal stitch design
- Stress-reducing seam mapping - anatomical seam mapping mirrors body-movement, dramatically reducing seam-stress
- GO3-LAYER fabric construction is lightweight & breathable while providing superior durability and performance
- Over-the-Boot Protective Pant with Seamless RZ-CLINCHFIT Strap System features an integrated belt-loop system that securely holds the removable, protective pant in-place with a custom fit and supportive feel. All that, with absolute zero stitching into the waterproof membrane underneath. Added protection, right where you need it.
- Integrated LED light system in the chest-pocket provides always-ready illumination for early morning darkness. Powered by (3) three AA batteries. (Batteries not included.)
Why eVent® Fabric Technology?
eVent® waterproof-breathable fabrics allow sweat to quickly evaporate to the outside, keeping you dry on the inside. Simply said, eVent fabrics let the sweat out™. The critical difference between eVent® technology and traditional waterproof/breathable fabrics is the millions of microscopic pores built into our proprietary membrane that works instantly to vent water vapor (sweat) that builds up inside your apparel, gear, and footwear when you perform. We call this Direct Venting™ technology, and unlike other technologies, it doesn’t need to get wet to work. It’s a ‘dry system’ that allows eVent fabrics to be fully waterproof and fully breathable – keeping you dry and comfortable in the widest range of temperatures and conditions.