The #1 Wader in Waterfowl
- To ensure you get the most out of your new Banded® Breathable Waders, we recommend a thorough rinse after each use. By removing mud and other debris from the wader, you significantly reduce the possibility of potentially harming the material makeup of the wader. After cleaning, it is important to hang-dry waders in a temperature controlled environment using a boot style hanger such as Banded® Single & Double Boot Hangers. This will ensure proper moisture release while simultaneously minimizing stress points on the internal seams between use.
What to Expect with Breathable Waders
- Expect greatness. Expect performance balanced with unprecedented comfort. But first, let’s geek out and get molecular about the reaction known as Condensation— the act or process of reducing gas or vapor to a liquid or solid form. Why? Banded® Breathable Waders offer ultralight, movement-enhancing fabric construction with supreme breathability and venting. The excess heat leaving your body travels outward and through the Wader (this is that whole Breathable thing we’ve been talkin’) - Occasionally, when the temperature is just right, vapor could be reduced to a liquid on the internal fabric surface. This can sometimes leave moisture on the under-garment, and is often most noticeable near the top of the boot where the insulation stops at the boot connection. Generally, you won’t even notice the condensation until after removing the waders following a hunt. Don’t be alarmed, this IS NOT a leak or product failure. In fact, this is proof the wader is functioning optimally, releasing excess heat while blocking out the cold. Ok, enough of that science slang. Let’s hunt - #JustGO
Banded Warranty & Returns Policy
2-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Products Covered: RedZone 2.0, RedZone 3.0, Black Label Elite.
- Duration: Valid for two years from the original date of purchase.
3-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Product Covered: ASPIRE Breathable Waders.
- Duration: Valid for three years from the original date of purchase.
General Terms for All Warranty Claims:
- Proof of Purchase: Must include proof of purchase, clearly indicating the place and date of the original purchase.
- Exclusivity: Only valid for the original purchaser. Becomes void if ownership is transferred.
- Claim Process: May require sending the product to Banded's headquarters in Memphis, TN. Shipping cost is the responsibility of the consumer.
- Return Shipping: Products replaced under warranty will be shipped back at Banded's expense.
- Photo Requirement: Photographs may be required to initiate a claim. Send to Banded Customer Service via email, fax, or mail.
For assistance or to initiate a warranty claim, please contact Banded Customer Service.
Our customer support team can be reached Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Central Time at 1-800-333-5119 or firstname.lastname@example.org