ASPIRE Collection™ CATALYST 3.in.1 Insulated Wader Jacket features eVent® fabric technology — the most breathable, waterproof, air-permeable membrane on the planet.
Zip-Out Insulation Jacket (3 ways to wear it)
- eVent® fabric technology—the most Breathable, Waterproof membrane available
- 100-g PrimaLoft® insulation in a zip-out liner jacket that can be worn as a stand-alone mid-layer
- Water-repellent center-front zipper
- Two crossover chest pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Two streamlined, fleece-lined hand pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Welded seams minimize stitching throughout
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent zipper
- 3-point adjustable storm hood
- Dual-adjusting draw-cord hem
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff closures
Why eVent® Fabric Technology?
eVent® waterproof-breathable fabrics allow sweat to quickly evaporate to the outside, keeping you dry on the inside. Simply said, eVent fabrics let the sweat out™. The critical difference between eVent® technology and traditional waterproof/breathable fabrics is the millions of microscopic pores built into our proprietary membrane that works instantly to vent water vapor (sweat) that builds up inside your apparel, gear, and footwear when you perform. We call this Direct Venting™ technology, and unlike other technologies, it doesn’t need to get wet to work. It’s a ‘dry system’ that allows eVent fabrics to be fully waterproof and fully breathable – keeping you dry and comfortable in the widest range of temperatures and conditions.